Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:48 pm
- Forum: Your Questions Answered Here
- Topic: Installed BX fonts not appearing in Essentials drop down box
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5777
Has this question ever been answered? I am having problems finding my fonts.
- Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:28 am
- Forum: Essentials Feature Requests
- Topic: ability to select mulitple individual letters
- Replies: 4
- Views: 12064
I was able to replace the dotted I with a heart. isolate the dot in stitch simulator change color delete it and import heart design and place it properly. I don’t see how to just put image in this response...
I’m terribly inexperienced with this, but I was reading about AlphaTricks and it says it does it in that program. You click on get info for this page while you have design up. Pretty cool. All the copywrite info pops up