Image not printing

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
drolfe1
Image not printing

Post by drolfe1 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:56 am

I would like to print my design to see if it's going to be the right size on a pillow, but when I go to print the only thing that prints on page 1 is the crosshairs! Page 2 seems fine with the colors, but there is no image. All of my boxes are checked under preferences. Any ideas of what might be wrong?

EastWitch2

Re: Image not printing

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi drolfe1!

First click on Preferences then click on Printing in the left index and set the options for printing of what you want the print out of your design to show.

Make sure that the design is selected in the working window by click on it.
Before printing you could click on Print Preview which will show you what the print out would look like. If all is okay then click on Print.

EastWitch2

Jolan Dallatore

Re: Image not printing

Post by Jolan Dallatore » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:40 pm

I am also having issues with printing. I have looked through the manual (printed and bound!) and checked all of the settings which are showing in the illustration. When I do print preview, all that is showing is the blank page with grid marks, and the second page shows the colors listed, as I would expect. I'm using a macbook pro, updated, embrilliance also showing the latest update. I attended a hooping class yesterday, and it reinforced my need to use the template and hooping grid. Any suggestions? Thanks