See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I did. If I removed the name from the applique it worked fine, without altering anything else. The font I used for the name was a downloaded font. It's happened twice on 2 different appliques and 2 different downloaded fonts. I've done this in the past without problems, just not with these particular appliques or fonts. The particular applique I was trying was an initial with the name written across the middle. So I tried to split it up. The applique did great. But then I did the name & it showed up on my machine, but when I went to start it, it started embroidering in the middle of the applique instead of all the way to the left. I'm just so confused! I'm still relatively new to Embrilliance & applique/monogramming in general!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests