fonts

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
susieqnTX

fonts

Post by susieqnTX » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:33 pm

i just purchased embrilliance stitch artist for Mac, can someone please tell me what fonts are included.. i previously had 4d embroidery, you could just use the fonts already on you computer...and if i need to purchase fonts what are the best ones to get... thanks in advance for you help....

txdobergirl

Re: fonts

Post by txdobergirl » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:59 am

Without looking you get about 10 fonts from Block to Script. You can see these in the right hand side of the screen when pulling up a design. Now I buy a LOT of fonts from Juju's Designs and Jolson's Designs. When they have sales (all the time) you can get fonts for as low as a $1 - you can get on their mailing list. They both support all the machine formats, and when possible .bx as well. Others I have gotten fonts from are Rivermill, Digistitches, LindeeG - they have .bx also. Do a search on the internet. I've gotten fonts off etsy and other places too - all depending on what I'm looking for.

After re-reading your post you say you got Stitch Artist. I'm not sure if fonts come with that (if you have it standalone) but the 10 or so I mention come with the core Embrilliance program.