Reordering Stiches

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
NDonaho

Reordering Stiches

Post by NDonaho » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:07 pm

I am trying to set in several applique letters and I want it to run the first color stitch of all the letters together then run the second color of all the letters together. Is there a way to do this. I know I was able to do it in embird but I cannot figure it out in this program.

Mac

Re: Reordering Stiches

Post by Mac » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:20 am

Use the Object Tree to change the sewing sequence. You have options to "Move Earlier", "Move Later", "Move First", "Move Last". After arranging the sewing sequence use the Sewing simulator to check your work!
Mac embroidery software "For The Rest Of Us!"

LindaV

Re: Reordering Stiches

Post by LindaV » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Are you changing order of parts of design to stitch or do you just want to sew each color all at one time? The problem may be that it is an applique because I just watched a video on sewing tips for applique and it said not to change the stitching or try to combind the stitches. The order of stitches are important as there is the outline, stitching down fabric and then the topstitching and finally the design. You don't want to change that order so it may be locked. Hope this makes sense. I just started doing machine applique.