Husqvarna Designer 1 USB

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
pamsquilt

Husqvarna Designer 1 USB

Post by pamsquilt » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Sorry, I have already posted this question but I think I put it in the incorrect place. I'll try it again here. And I should add that I am using the PC version of Embrilliance and need to save to the USB that inserts into my machine, not just to any storage USB stick.

I have been searching through Embrilliance - both the program and the manual - and cannot find how to save designs for use in my Designer 1 USB. This machine needs the embroidery files in a certain file hierarchy which is created in the Husqvarna Disk Manager software. I can't find any equivalent in Embrilliance software. I would very much appreciate some help on this topic. TIA

(I also tried to delete the original message but could find no way to do that either, so help in that regard would also be appreciated.)

texasprescott

Re: Husqvarna Designer 1 USB

Post by texasprescott » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:31 am

I'm so confused. When I emailed Embrilliance to ask what all I needed to get started (Mac and Husqvarna Topaz 30), I was told Embrilliance Essentials would be all I needed. I've done my design and saved it. Tried to save it to USB (file appears on USB stick when I look in Finder) but my Topaz 30 won't read it. I've tried my Husqvarna USB and a regular 1 gig USB. Do I understand you to say that I am unable to save a file to use on my machine without Convert It? I saved the file as a .hus which I thought my Topaz could read. Please help. And I could use the help today if at all possible!

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Have you tried using a .VP3 file? I do not think the Topaz uses .HUS which is the very old Viking format.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

texasprescott

Post by texasprescott » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 am

Yes, I need .vp3. :-) I did buy convert it though.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Fri May 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi, all, I forgot about this thread.
We did add the Designer 1 disk and USB feature to Essentials with version 1.09 so anyone who needs it does have it!
Look on the Utility menu.
Cheers!

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"