Monograms

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
SuZeeBee

Monograms

Post by SuZeeBee » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:14 pm

I just started trying to use Embrilliance, and I admit I am sooooo computer challenged that my head is going to explode. All I really want to use it for is monograms. I am finding the instructions very lacking in information, however. When I use the lettering, the middle letter is not bigger than the other 2 in a traditional monogram. Sigh. Any help out there?!

Mac

Re: Monograms

Post by Mac » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:26 pm

When you choose the lettering tool there are three additional choices in the Letters Property:

Multi-Line Text, Monogram and Circular Text.

Choose the Monogram option.
Mac embroidery software "For The Rest Of Us!"

Jackie Parr

Post by Jackie Parr » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:18 am

You can click on the green dot on the center letter. It should highlight that letter only. Then you can increase the size of that letter individually. You can also move the letters this way.

SuZeeBee

Post by SuZeeBee » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Thanks, Jackie---That's the "specifics" that escaped me. I actually did figure it out right after I posted the question (yay me). Now I'm wondering if additional fonts can be added to the existing ones?

Jackie Parr

Post by Jackie Parr » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:32 pm

With the MERGE feature, you can import letters from fonts you have purchased from other internet sites. It is at the top next to the capital blue A. If you hold down your control on your computer, you can select the letters you need and import them all at once rather than one at a time. Then arranging them in proper order. Is this what you are asking?

SuZeeBee

Post by SuZeeBee » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Yes! You are so helpful! I really appreciate your help!