Saving design

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
Jackie Parr

Saving design

Post by Jackie Parr » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 pm

I was working on some monograms. Did 4 and saved them ok. Later I did another one and it wouldn't give me the box for "Save as". I tried several times. Then went to a new page and tried again. Again it would not save. What did I do to cause this all of a sudden. Help. I am using the Embrilliance for Mac on my Mac mini. Have never had a problem before. Thanks Jackie

Ang Stu

Re: Saving design

Post by Ang Stu » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:49 pm

I updated my software and now I am having the same issue. I have tried to save my design only to find that it wont save or
the button will not respond. Then when I do get it to save to a flash drive once in the machine it tells me that
the file is corrupt. This happens on all the flash drives I have tried. PLEASE HELP or tell me how to undo the software update.
I really need to get this design done. :(

LisaSewBubbles

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:49 am

Dear Jackie,

Did you submit a ticket on the Contact Us link on the website?

Most problems are resolved by downloading and installing the latest update which can be found at www.Embrilliance.com and click on Downloads. Be sure to close all programs before you install any update as this has caused problems.

Also you can check the About Essentials to verify the version and date that you are running. If this does not match the version posted to the website, you need to install the update. Including the Operating system, version and date when you write in via the Contact Us page will help them figure out what's going on -- you have to remember the programs work on both Mac and PC so knowing which you are running can be helpful!

If you did install the update, make sure you are not running in Express mode. Go to the Help menu and choose Serial numbers. Is yours listed there? PLEASE DO NOT POST NUMBERS TO THIS FORUM!!! If yours is not listed here, you need to add it to the program and restart the program so that you can now save.

Again, if you are still having trouble, please use the Contact Us link at www.Embrilliance.com to send them information so that they can help you get resolved!

Lisa
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

Jackie Parr

Post by Jackie Parr » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:11 am

Thank you. I got a message right away to update and a link which worked. I also did the new update also. So I am back in business of being able to save my design. Crazy how it just quit all of a sudden on the older version. Jackie