Transfer to flashcard

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
sewsusan

Transfer to flashcard

Post by sewsusan » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Hi, I'm really thrilled to be using the alphabets in Embrilliance & have saved several files. I am having a problem getting them from Embrilliance to my flash card so I can use them on my machine. I have Embird & have avoided using alphabets because of the complicated process of creating words unless I use their icon alphas. I know that this is something simple, but can't seem to remember what to do!

MacStitch

Re: Transfer to flashcard

Post by MacStitch » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:27 pm

I'm glad that you are enjoying Embrilliance. With your file open in Embrilliance, the easiest way to save to your flash drive is to use the 'Save stitch file as' command from the File menu and locate your flash drive in the dialog box and click save.
Hope this helps,
Betty

sewsusan

Re: Transfer to flashcard

Post by sewsusan » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:36 pm

Thanks! I watched the video in this forum by Lisa (I think) addressing transfer of the design to a Janome machine from her Mac. I figured out how to do this with my flash card opened & yes," save stitch file to " and it worked!!! I was able to put the alphabet words I created & they showed up & stitched out beautifully! I love this when I can use fancy alpha's; this is great!