Software Question

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
deidy185

Software Question

Post by deidy185 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Hello my name is Deidy

Im new on this all calling embroidery especially in the software too my question is if i want to resize an embroidery graphics do i have to own the all essentials software i only own the alpha tricks would you please can someone help me on this please

Thanks in advance

BTW sorry for my english :D

MacStitch

Re: Software Question

Post by MacStitch » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:10 pm

As far as I know, the stand alone Alpha Tricks will not resize an embroidery design. Embrilliance Essentials does a fantastic job. You do not need Enthusiast or any other add on to resize.
Hope this helps.
Betty

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:35 pm

I really can't remember either if Alpha Tricks allows you to resize an imported or merged design.
I know it allows you to resize letters from the mapped Alphabets.

The reason I can't give you a straight forward answer is that I have both Essentials and Alpha Tricks software programs so all the features of both programs are combined so I can't test this for you with just Alpha Tricks. LOL

But you might want to watch this video about Resizing in Essentials and try it out in Alpha Tricks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSjy6Ft2 ... e=youtu.be

The one thing to watch for is to observe the original stitch count of the design that you first bring it into Alpha Tricks and then if the program allows you to resize it as shown in the Video then the stitch count of the resized design should be different than the stitch count of the design when you first brought it into Alpha Tricks.

This would mean that Alpha Tricks adjusts the stitch count of the design as you resize it up or down which would be a good thing!

But it may not mean that you will get a great stitch out when you stitch the design so make sure to do a test stitch out to see how it stitches.

If it doesn't change the stitch count as you resize the design then you may need to think about getting Essentials.

If you need a better answer then use the Contact Us Tab at the top of the Forum Page and ask the Embrilliance Support Team about resizing merged or imported designs in Alpha Tricks.

EastWitch2

deidy185

Post by deidy185 » Thu May 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Sorry for the lateness but i just want to said thanks for all your help