Embrilliance Embroidery Software

Nice things people are saying!
DeborahJoy

Embrilliance Embroidery Software

Post by DeborahJoy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:11 pm

:lol: I am so thrilled with this software. I just finished designing and embroidering a baby bib for a friend; it was so easy and accurate, even when resizing. It was also so affordable compared to other complicated software that's really expensive. and this software does all the thinking for you. I normally don't blog or comment about things, but this was just too good not to write about. I would highly recommend this software to anyone; beginner or experienced!

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Embrilliance Embroidery Software

Post by Admin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:41 am

Thanks!!!!

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

Nanasews

Post by Nanasews » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:13 am

I have to agree with you there. I just learned to split a design using my giga hoop.
This program is absolutely Brilliant! love it.
A stitch in time saves 9

Raes

Post by Raes » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:05 pm

I am also just loving this software.. I have been using Embird for last 10 years and just used it very basically as it was so complicated to use... I have played with this more in the last few hours and am enjoying all the interaction and help that is given.. Look forward to putting it to use.. Luvs Rae

mcsam

Post by mcsam » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:54 am

I just purchased the software a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE IT... Best money spent. I do however, have a question. I was working on a design the other night and I do not know what I did but a dual screen showed up and I was able to work back and forth with my design with side by side hoops. How did I do that? LOL I have searched through the Help and looked at YouTube videos, but nothing. Please help..