Cannot set Font Collection 1 Serial Number

Answers to FAQs regarding the installation of Fonts.
barblln

Cannot set Font Collection 1 Serial Number

Post by barblln » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Every time I open Embrilliance, I am prompted to enter the Font Collection 1 serial number. I have tried to 'save' the serial number through the Help > Serial Numbers dialog, but it won't allow me to set my number. I am able to use the fonts successfully, but surely I am not supposed to have to enter the serial number every single time I open the app?

I am on Mac OS 10.8.2.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

LisaSewBubbles

Re: Cannot set Font Collection 1 Serial Number

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:51 am

For all serial number questions, you should use the Contact Us link to fill out a trouble ticket. Fonts Collection 1 has its own serial number just like our other programs.

If you did not purchase Fonts 1 and want to remove this message, please leave the serial number field blank, click OK.

You will get a message saying that serial number is not valid do you want to try again. Choose No.

The program will then ask you if you want to remove Fonts 1 so that you no longer get this message - choose Yes.

The collection will be removed from your computer and you will no longer be prompted for a serial number.

FOR ALL OTHER Font 1 Collection serial number questions - please fill out the support form under Contact Us so we can help!
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!