Convert it, Mac Crashes

Anything related to the Convert It, Mac program.
meevans3

Convert it, Mac Crashes

Post by meevans3 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:39 am

Hi users, I'm new so I want to disclose that first ;) ... Every time I open the application and try to see my designs, the application crashes on my MacBook Pro. I can go to "Finder" and see the designs if I look at them there but as far as viewing them in the Convert It, Mac app - problems. Any suggestions or Am I not using this application correctly?

meevans3

Re: Convert it, Mac Crashes

Post by meevans3 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:41 am

I have Version 1.67 running OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6

BobbieR

Post by BobbieR » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:04 am

I am also having a problem with my computer crashing. I have had Convert it, Mac for several years and it has always crashed. It will let me see several designs and then suddenly crash. I have called in to no avail. Would be nice to have have some help with this. I use a IMAC.

SaraS

Post by SaraS » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:06 pm

I recently purchased Convert It. Every time I "write to USB" the program crashes. I have a Bernina Bernette machine. Although it reads the USB and shows the designs, I am unable to choose the design when I click on it. I believe this is due to the fact that the program is crashing when I "write to USB" on my computer. I am using MacBook Air and have OS High Sierra.

I would like to get help for this. Otherwise, I'll have to purchase a cheap laptop in order to load designs onto a USB.

peaceloveknit

Post by peaceloveknit » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 am

I was having this problem in another module of Embrilliance. I too, was using a Mac. To solve the problem I saved to the desktop and then copied to the USB drive. I later updated my Embrilliance and that resolved the problem. I hope this helps.
Maria
Running Essentials, Enthusiast, Alpha Tricks and Stitch Artist Level 3
MacBook Pro with High Sierra
Apple geek who loves Embroidery, Knitting, Sewing and Quilting

peaceloveknit

Post by peaceloveknit » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:10 pm

I was having this problem with in the Embrilliance modules for a while. My short term solution was to save to the desktop and then save to the USB drive. Once an update was posted to the software the problem stopped happening.

Do not trust check for update within the software. Check your module version and then check the website to see if there is a newer version. No need to go to the dark side! 8-)
Maria
Running Essentials, Enthusiast, Alpha Tricks and Stitch Artist Level 3
MacBook Pro with High Sierra
Apple geek who loves Embroidery, Knitting, Sewing and Quilting