New update problems

Anything related to the Convert It, Mac program.
KLReeves

New update problems

Post by KLReeves » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:58 am

When I opened CIM last night, I got a message about a new update. I downloaded it, unzipped it, and upgraded, CIM. I wasn't thinking too clearly (long story, death in the family) but I also hit the buttons for Thumbnailer and the free designs. This morning, my mac isn't showing any embroidery files with profile pics in Finder.
What did I do wrong? Since I'm apparently not supposed to have Thumbnailer (my CIM included it), will it work to just uninstall?
TIA,
Kate Reeves

EastWitch2

Re: New update problems

Post by EastWitch2 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:48 pm

KLReeves wrote:When I opened CIM last night, I got a message about a new update. I downloaded it, unzipped it, and upgraded, CIM. I wasn't thinking too clearly (long story, death in the family) but I also hit the buttons for Thumbnailer and the free designs. This morning, my mac isn't showing any embroidery files with profile pics in Finder.
What did I do wrong? Since I'm apparently not supposed to have Thumbnailer (my CIM included it), will it work to just uninstall?
TIA,
Kate Reeves
Hi Kate!

Please use the link below and contact the Embrilliance Support Team about your problem when you updated CIM.
http://embrilliance.com/contact-us

EastrWitch2