Will Emboxer work with OS X 10.11, El Capitan?

News about the Emboxer Card reader/writer
AmyBR

Will Emboxer work with OS X 10.11, El Capitan?

Post by AmyBR » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:13 am

I am new to the Embrilliance world. I have an old 2006 MacBook that is running OS X 10.4. I partitioned the hard drive so that I could run Windows XP, thus allowing me to download and edit PES files for my Brother PC-8200. I have the PED Basics card writer box. I also have a newer iMac that runs OS X 10.11.4. I just purchased Embrilliance Essentials and love it. The only problem now is my PED Basics card box won't work on my iMac. After doing some research, it looks as if there are several card reader boxes that will work with the PES files.

From what I'm reading, I can purchase a new card reader box, download Emboxer and then I will be able to move files from Embrilliance Essentials on my iMac to the memory card. Would anyone have any experience with the Vikant Ultimate Box? I have several cards already, so I think I only need the box. Has anyone used the Vikant with Emboxer? What version OS X are you using? My goal is to be able to only use my iMac.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Will Emboxer work with OS X 10.11, El Capitan?

Post by Admin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello, yes, we just asked here and one of our team uses Emboxer with an Ultimate Box on El Capitan.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"