Own ThreadList

If you want to request features, this is where you do it.
goettin79

Own ThreadList

Post by goettin79 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:27 am

I would like to create my own thread list, where I can set the colors that I own from serveral brands and which I can also name like "placement line", cutting line ect (the more words are able, the better it would be).

SewingSylph

Re: Own ThreadList

Post by SewingSylph » Mon May 02, 2011 3:40 pm

I love this suggestion -- despite 96% of my collection being from one brand! It would be so much easier than continually referring to thread color charts to see which shade I actually own and then changing colors yet again.

Maybe in addition to -- or instead of -- manually entering a list appearing in the pull-down chart (or an eventual preferred brand), we could place a check mark next to colors in existing lists, so that scrolling quickly shows our actual inventory and speeds the color selection process.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun May 29, 2011 5:11 pm

I like this idea - and we have considered it. Your suggestion is, on the surface, excellent!
We'll put our heads together and see what we can do for you. It sounds like something we'll add to Essentials once we figure it all out.
Thanks!

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 pm

How did I not respond to this earlier? You do have the option to create your own palettes using the Thread Editor on the Utility menu. And you can check individual threads you own. Wish granted!
-b

KLReeves

Post by KLReeves » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:57 am

Is there a tutorial for this process somewhere? I received a gift of 50 spools of Thread Delight Poly for Christmas, and would love to be able to access them.
I don't suppose anyone has this palette already, do they?

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:41 pm

KLReeves wrote:Is there a tutorial for this process somewhere? I received a gift of 50 spools of Thread Delight Poly for Christmas, and would love to be able to access them.
I don't suppose anyone has this palette already, do they?
The best thing you can do is request that the Thread Delight Polyester and Rayon Threads be added to Embrilliance .
The Embrilliance Team has been adding different Brands of Thread to the program in respoinse to their customer's requests.

Use this link and fill in a Support Ticket and make the request for this thread brand to be added to the program.

http://embrilliance.com/contact-us

Eastwitch2

KLReeves

Post by KLReeves » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:25 pm

Thanks! I just did that!

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:51 pm