2 suggestions ... Notepad and file icon

If you want to request features, this is where you do it.
moosemunchy1

2 suggestions ... Notepad and file icon

Post by moosemunchy1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:32 am

Thanks for great software, I love my all of my Briton Leap software, it makes the embroidery part of my life easier. However, I would like to have a notepad function with Essentials. On the right side of the screen with the Objects and Properties, could you install a box that could track or allow information to be entered, like the font used, the type of material used for stitching, needle size, etc. for the next time I use the file? I have a horrible memory and trying to remember or writing info down on paper, only to misplace it, is frustrating. My memory is the size of a gnat. I'm lucky I remember to put on pants in the morning. Having a function that could track my changes, or allow me to make notes about the file would be awesome.

Another suggestion, any way to add an indicator to let me know if I'm working with a 'working file' or a 'stitch file'? Such as on the tab when a file is opened, it show the file extension, or on the top bar across the screen where the file name is located? I know what you're thinking, don't you know which one you opened? Well not always. I step away from my computer at times and forget. Remember, its a daily struggle for pants, how can you expect me to remember if its a stitch or working file? LOL :D

glowright88

Re: 2 suggestions ... Notepad and file icon

Post by glowright88 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:48 am

This is what I was looking for today! I wish there was this option on Essentials, also. Does anyone know if this exists? Could it be added?

Pastergirl3

Re: 2 suggestions ... Notepad and file icon

Post by Pastergirl3 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:14 am

I agree to both requests. Memory fails but if you can read the notes or read the file extension on the screen it would be amazing!!