Editing Request

If you want to request features, this is where you do it.
MacStitch

Editing Request

Post by MacStitch » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:33 am

I have been following your blog and forums. I'm an Apple user since the first Apple II and would love an embroidery program for my Mac. However, I almost never add lettering to my designs but quite frequently remove and add design elements. I edit down to the stitch level, moving, removing, and adding stitches. That's a feature that I can not do without. Also, I'd like to see a 30 day trial product. The current downgraded Express Mode just convinces me that I do not want the program, but I know the real program is much better. I currently do all my editing on my Windows machine but I do not wish to run a Windows emulator on my Mac. Do you have a release date for the editing additions?

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Editing Request

Post by Admin » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:18 pm

We cannot do a 30 day trial, however we are working on a non-saving demo. We agree the Express mode is not what we want for people to use as a demo. That is why it is not called a demo. In the future, Express mode will allow owners of .BE files to use them without having to own an Embrilliance product.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Editing Request

Post by Admin » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Demo versions have a page of their own, which you get to from the Downloads page. Have a gander there. You can now Demo Essentials, Enthusiast, Density Repair Kit and AlphaTricks. This is a non-saving demo only, thanks to hackers.
-Brian

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"