True type fonts

If you want to request features, this is where you do it.
margnelson

True type fonts

Post by margnelson » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Hi. I currently have a need to be able to use true type fonts from MSWord, for example. Are there any plans to include this as an option in the digitizing module ? I have a friend who is able to do this for me, so has saved my bacon, but this would be a fabulous enhancement to Embrilliance.

BKM31005

Re: True type fonts

Post by BKM31005 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:37 am

I just logged on to this site to ask the same question.

Will Embrilliance add this capability in the near future, to convert TTF files to embroidery files?

LisaSewBubbles

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:47 am

Creating a stitch file from scratch is a digitizing function - true type fonts do not have any stitch information so they must go thru the digitizing process of some sort in order to become a stitch able file.

Yes, we hope to add this function when the digitizer is released. Watch the website/newsletter for future announcements.
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

margnelson

Post by margnelson » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Oh, I am so looking forward to this. Bring it on

Gammikb

True type fonts

Post by Gammikb » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:56 pm

I saw the post about adding true type fonts and am interested in finding out who might offer this type of service for a beginning
Embrilliance user. Thanks.

Map of Tassie

Post by Map of Tassie » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:26 am

I see that tru-embroidery is giving away a tru font digitising converter for free. See: http://www.pfaff.com/en-US/Support-and- ... y-Software

Is Embrilliance planning anything like this?

:)

Mary Voss

Post by Mary Voss » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:13 pm

Please if you add this function, consider making it a automatic one button function that will convert the entire alphabet at a time, instead of having to convert one letter at a time, which is very tedious.

Mary Voss

Post by Mary Voss » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Yes, please please please have the software generate the files for each letter when you convert and save them on your computer, so you don't have to make each letter individually, so if I wanted to create a font to sell, I wouldn't have to do each individual letter the way most software does, that is very time consuming. I would pay a pretty penny to have this function.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:18 am

StitchArtist let's you type with a TT font and will auto-satin it for you.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"