deleting a bx file from essentials

Get the most out of your software! Here we'll try to add useful tips regarding Essentials features.
Kat

deleting a bx file from essentials

Post by Kat » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:37 pm

First of all I am so excited about the bx files that can be imported on my mac. I am thinking of adding some Christmas alphas in the bx format to my essentials; however, I would like to be able to delete them in January and then drag them in again next year. Is deleting a simple process as most things are with essentials? I mainly like using my mac.... Thanks, Kat

LisaSewBubbles

Re: deleting a bx file from essentials

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:44 am

If you have AlphaTricks, you can remove mapped fonts using the Import Font dialog.

If you just have Essentials, there is no "delete font button", but you can use Finder to locate the BL and BF files for the name of font you want to remove and delete them. When you reopen the program the font will be gone from the pulldown font menu and can be re-added next year.

If you need more instructions on how to find and remove the fonts, please us the Contact Us link to send a support ticket.
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!