Need Advice? Essentials Project Advisor is now Available!

Get the most out of your software! Here we'll try to add useful tips regarding Essentials features.
LisaSewBubbles

Need Advice? Essentials Project Advisor is now Available!

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:15 am

In the current version of Essentials, you will find a new feature - The Project Advisor! If you do not see this button on your menu bar - most likely you need to download and install the current update found under Downloads on the Embrilliance website.
Project Advisor button.jpg
Launch Project Advisor from the menu button
Project Advisor button.jpg (14.44 KiB) Viewed 3741 times
Once you open the Project Advisor, select the Fabric type of the project you are going to be working on. There may even be options to choose the weight as well as determine how much stretch there is in the fabric selected.
Project Advisor.jpg
Project Advisor.jpg (229.83 KiB) Viewed 3741 times
When you do this, you will note under Recommendations information on needle size, thread weight and topping. This is a great place to get information if you have never embroidered on this type of fabric before or maybe you just need "someone" to double check your settings if things aren't stitching just right.

Under the Project Notes, there is some tried and true information gathered from years of experience in the machine embroidery industry. For those new to this exciting hobby, this could be a solid foundation for achieving beautiful stitched results from hoop to after washing. The advisor is there when you need it and we hope that you take advantage of this Essential feature!

NOTE: If you have Density Repair Kit (DRK) authorized, in the upper right corner of this dialog, you will have the Set Project buttons. In DRK, the program will adjust the current design based upon the fabric selected. In short, Essentials provides you with advice for successful results and with DRK you get the added ability to adjust the design to match the selected fabric.
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

glowright88

Re: Need Advice? Essentials Project Advisor is now Available

Post by glowright88 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:06 am

Is there a way to add my own comments in the Project Advisor section? If not, is there any other place in Essentials that I can make notes like what date I made it, what stabilizer I used, what fabric, who I made it for, etc.?
Thank you.
I love Embrilliance Essentials!!!

jzbosco

Re: Need Advice? Essentials Project Advisor is now Available

Post by jzbosco » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:57 pm

I know it won't help you with Essentials, still, the software for your machine may have a section for adding notes.