Not enough information using DRK

Discussion about DRK
kittyrings

Not enough information using DRK

Post by kittyrings » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:01 am

I'm a brand new user of DRK. I don't seem to connect with what this program is doing? I've several embroidery designs that really need to be de-clumped. What seems to be missing here is the in the Properties bar-Stitches where I can use the de-clump filter, I don't have a clue what percentages to use or even if I can adjust that :?: I've watched videos and no one is covering what is going on with filters. Maybe I need more chocolate, :lol: Is there information somewhere I'm missing as to de-clump a certain area only? Like selecting only a portion of where that clump is taking place.
Appreciate any help on this...am just plain lost. Thanks in advance. Kittyrings

EastWitch2

Re: Not enough information using DRK

Post by EastWitch2 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:20 am

Hi kittyrings

I think there are many DRK users that would like more information on how the Filters work too.
You can contact the Embrilliance Support Team directly and let them know that there is not enough information on how to use DRk.

You can fill out a Support Ticket at the link below to contact the Embrilliance Support Team.

http://www.embrilliance.com/osticket/open.php

My suggestion to you would be to copy and paste what you posted here on the Forum to the Support Ticket and submit it.
They will contact you!
EastWitch2

kittyrings

Post by kittyrings » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:12 pm

:D Thanks, I just sent the support team the issue.

kittyrings

Post by kittyrings » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Lisa, from the support team answered, and from what I'm gathering is the Project Advisor is setting the perimeters automatically. When the design still shows some heavy red areas, and even in the wire frame mode, it shows up glowing you can run the Sweep to go at it again. She too, found that Superman patch, and even the eagle was badly designed. I, too found that my Peace Eagle was and is a disaster. Running the stitch assimulator slowly...and expanded that view saw how that design was sewing almost 5 x's over itself. So, I'm saving my machine and needles and my hair... :o will trash that design. It even stopped my machine and it refused to sew it!. I would suggest to others as well, run the stitch assimulator on slow and carefully watch just exactly how it is sewing. What is really nice about DRK is that you can slow it down to a nub like you are hand sewing it...love that feature. So, I'm off to find another Eagle that is better digitized. Thanks to all for such a prompt reply.