Stand alone Program?

Discussion about DRK
sewlace

Stand alone Program?

Post by sewlace » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Have just discovered you tonight! wow!! Great Programs!
Is the Density Repair Kit a "stand alone program" , or do you have to have the main program?
Thanks! I will save my pennies for the DRK as it seems to be fantastic!
thank you !
:D

EastWitch2

Re: Stand alone Program?

Post by EastWitch2 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Hi sewlace!

The Density Repair Kit is a Stand Alone program and you do not need to purchase or have any of the other Embrilliance programs in order to use Density Repair Kit program.

EastWitch2

mdh235

Post by mdh235 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:56 pm

I just purchased DRK as an add on to Embrilliance. I don't see a way to access the stand alone program.

What am I missing?

Thanks

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:19 pm

mdh235 wrote:I just purchased DRK as an add on to Embrilliance. I don't see a way to access the stand alone program.

What am I missing?

Thanks
Since you already had an Embrilliance program when you purchased DRK it is considered an add on to the program you have already.
Your new DRk uses the same working interface as your other Embrilliance program so you are just adding to it.
In order to activate all the tools for DRK just put your new Serial Number for the DRK into the Embrilliance program you have.

To do this open the Embrilliance program you have and click on Help at the top of the working window.
Then click on Serial Numbers in the drop down Menu and add you new DRK serial number.
Then close out of the program.
When you next open your Embrilliance program the DRK Tools will show up on your tool bar.

If you didn't have any of the Embrilliance programs and just purchased 1 such as DRK then you could just use it with out having any of the other ones.
This is what Stand Alone means.
Hope this explains the difference and not confused you more! ;)
EastWitch2