spliting a design with out a multi positional hoop

Discussion about Embrilliance Enthusiast
Tracy Gamel

spliting a design with out a multi positional hoop

Post by Tracy Gamel » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:15 pm

I have a viking topaz 20. My largest hoop is 260 X 200. or 10(1/4) x 7(7/8) I want to do a design that is 10X10(1/4). I just purchased Enthusiast and already have Essentials and Density Repair kit and Thumbnailer. I have looked for a video or a manual but have not been able to find anything on this topic. Can you help?
Thanks,
Tracy

Dayna25

Re: spliting a design with out a multi positional hoop

Post by Dayna25 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Hi There I don't have an answer but I'm in the same boat. I have the Janome 9900 and my hoops are 170x200 and 170x170 and I the split design feature is greyed out when I view it. Splitting designs was my main reason for buying the program. So I shall wait here patiently with you for an answer ! Have a great day!

Tracy Gamel

Post by Tracy Gamel » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:04 pm

It was the main reason I purchased this software too. Either I don't understand how to do it or I didn't realize that a mult-positional hoop was required. To my knowledge Husqvarna-Viking does not make one. There is the endless hoop for boarders, but this hoop is not wide enough. There is also a magnetic hoop but that is much smaller than my largest hoop. So, Dayna, thank you for waiting patiently with me for an answer.

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:15 pm

Hi Tracy & Dayna25

Please use the link below and fill out and submit a Support Ticket so that the Embrilliance Support Team can help you out with you questions regarding splitting large designs in order to stitch them out in a smaller hoop.

Let them know which Embrilliance software programs you have and which Embroidery machine you have and hoop sizes. Also let them know which computer system you are working with ( Mac or Windows).

Here is the link to an Open Support Ticket for you to fill out and submit.

http://www.embrilliance.com/osticket/open.php

EastWitch2

Dayna25

Post by Dayna25 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:58 am

Hi and thank you Tracy for waiting with me...I'm getting a bit discouraged...lol hope all is well for you out there!

Tracy Gamel

Post by Tracy Gamel » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:31 am

I submitted a ticket but still waiting patiently here with you Dayna. No response on the ticket yet.

barbacoa

Post by barbacoa » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:58 pm

I just bought enthusiast myself. When you go to the preferences window, click on the multi-positions hoop. WIth essentials there are only a few hoops. But with enthusiast if you click on the new tab, you can create a multi hoop your size. THere is a formula to add to some of the boxes that come up to set the new sewing field, (if you need to create your hoop size.) Use the metric measurements of the hoop size you want. Send a ticket with your design measurements and the hoop you want. Make sure you can find how to create a new hoop in your preferences window. after you click on multi position hoop, underneath the NORMAL selection, you will see: NEW, EDIT, or DELETE Select NEW and then you are on your way to creating your own hoop if needed. If your hoop size is there, try selecting that and see what happens. I'm still working on it. I hope this helps.

barbacoa

Post by barbacoa » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Also make sure the correct e-mail is on the support ticket, if you sent a ticket and haven't heard anything. I read where sometimes the e-mail is incorrect and the support doesn't have a way to respond. I have had very good response when needed. Maybe something like that happened.

Dayna25

Post by Dayna25 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:14 am

I've had a reply no time to figure it out! lol However they suggested I used a gig a hoop and my dealer says it is not compatible with the 9900. I still have to find the time to play with the other idea they sent me.

BBuchler

Post by BBuchler » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Please post as soon as you hear something. I'm debating on purchasing this program and plan on using large hoops, but I won't if it will not support one.