Enthusiast

Discussion about Embrilliance Enthusiast
The Sewing Room

Enthusiast

Post by The Sewing Room » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Does the Enthusiast program go right "Into" the Embrilliance program, or will I have to open 2 different programs to use it. Is there a trial version of Enthusiast to be able to try like there is on Embrilliance. I am looking into getting Enthusiast, but just have to wait until I get a little more $$$ :D Thanks

EastWitch2

Re: Enthusiast

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 pm

The Sewing Room wrote:Does the Enthusiast program go right "Into" the Embrilliance program, or will I have to open 2 different programs to use it. Is there a trial version of Enthusiast to be able to try like there is on Embrilliance. I am looking into getting Enthusiast, but just have to wait until I get a little more $$$ :D Thanks
No you won't have 2 programs.
If you already have one of the Embrilliance programs such as Essentials and then purchase Enthusiast you just have to put the new Serial Number you receive for Enthusiast into the program that you have and that opens the Enthusiast features on your Embrillaince working window and places the tools for Enthusiast on the working window tool bar.

To find where you place the new Serial Number for Enthusiast Look under Help at the top of the Embrilliance Working Window when it is open and you will see Serial Number listed there.
Click on Serial Number and then put the new Serial Number in.

Please Read the following information Brian posted at this link below that explains how to put the Serial Number into the program.
http://embrilliance.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=552

If you have the latest version of Essentials you can look in the Help section to read all the information about Enthusiast as it is included in the Help Section and also the Manual.

EastWitch2

ckatie19

Post by ckatie19 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:34 am

EastWitch, you are Brilliant! Looked everywhere to find out how to put that serial number in, then stumbled across your reply to someone else! Nowhere on the Embrilliance site is this information listed! thanks so much! :D ckatie19

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:23 pm

It is also described on the downloads page with the Embrilliance Platform download links, in case anybody needs it.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

Buncobuddy

Post by Buncobuddy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:33 am

Can you tell me which additional icons will appear in the toolbar when I add Enthusiast to my Essentials program?

Wilder

Post by Wilder » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:17 am

Hello Buncobuddy,
The biggest and most important thing you should notice right away is the stitch edit tool. There are various other features added but abilities you are given with the stitch editor open many doors creatively.