design troubles

Things that are not related specifically to Embrilliance can go here. Discussions about free designs, machine issues and other things, not related to embroidery software.
Forum rules
Discussion of machines and free design downloads allowed. No embroidery software, please, other than Embrilliance, but those topics should be kept in the proper forum.
mrnalley

design troubles

Post by mrnalley » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Please help...my needle fell out while stitching a perfect monogram. One of the letters did not complete after I put the needle in properly. How do I finish this letter? Otherwise, it stitched perfectly.
Thanks Melissa...newbie

EastWitch2

Re: design troubles

Post by EastWitch2 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:05 pm

If you don't remove the article you are stitching on from the hoop or from the machine.
If your machine has the function to back up the needle in the design then you could back up your needle to the spot where the design isn't finished and then back up about 10 more stitches and start stitching from there.

If you took the hoop off the machine and the article is still hooped you could put the hoop back on the machine and bring up the design again on your machine and advance your needle through the design to about 10 stitches before the spot where your design didn't stitch and start stitching from there.

By starting at 10 stitches before the spot where the design isn't stitched this will insure that you have no gaps in the design when it is stitched out.

If you have already unhooped the article you were stitching on then chances are you will have to use a new article to stitch the design out on as there is little chance of re hooping the article and having the design line up right and stitch out right.

Does this help you at all?

EastWitch2

SPndstorm

design troubles

Post by SPndstorm » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:55 pm

I know this is an old post but I am having the same issues. Does anyone have a remedy for this??