Disc Error

Things that are not related specifically to Embrilliance can go here. Discussions about free designs, machine issues and other things, not related to embroidery software.
Forum rules
Discussion of machines and free design downloads allowed. No embroidery software, please, other than Embrilliance, but those topics should be kept in the proper forum.
VickieJo

Disc Error

Post by VickieJo » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:03 am

I use a Brother PR600 6 needle with the floppy drive. I bought an external drive to write designs to, and then put the floppy in my machine. When I attempt to write the design to the disc, I get an error that says disc needs to be formatted, and when I click YES, I get another error message that says disc in unable to be formatted. Anyone have any ideas??

EastWitch2

Re: Disc Error

Post by EastWitch2 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:28 pm

VickieJo

Is it possible that your Floppy Disk has to be formated first in your Embroidery machine in order to put certain files on the disc so when you write the design to the floppy disk it goes into the right files on the floppy disk so your machine can read it.

Does your machine manual have any instruction on this?

You may want to contact the Embrilliance Support Team for help with this.
Use the Contact Us tab at the top of the Forum page and fill out a Support Ticket stating your problem and they will get back to you with an answer.

EastWitch2