User's in Arizona

Things you discover along the way.
hks

User's in Arizona

Post by hks » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:44 am

Are any of you Stitch Artist users out there in the Phoenix, AZ area? I would love to get a Self Help User Group together ...nothing formal. My thought is that perhaps a few of us could get together and meet at a central spot (Joann's meeting room? One of the Fabric shops?) so that we can swap successes, failures, tips, etc maybe once a month.

If you're interested, and that includes helping set a group up, please reply to this post. I will be notified when replies post.

KLReeves

Re: User's in Arizona

Post by KLReeves » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:45 am

Hi!
Noticed you posted this back in August, but I don't see any replies. I hope we're not the only two users in Phoenix, but I recently retired, and am interested in getting back to using my 'toys' a lot more. If you're still interested, let's talk!
Kate

PooPatch

Post by PooPatch » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:36 am

Hi!
I'm very new to StitchArtist L1. I am in Arizona too, so you're not the only two :) I am trying to learn this on my own, but it can be quite frustrating :(

Pat

jzbosco

Post by jzbosco » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Use to live just off the Glendale 500, does that count... if I ever move back. More than happy to help where I can in this forum.

PooPatch

Post by PooPatch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:43 am

I just saw this now and I am also in Arizona. I am down in San Tan Valley. I'm quite new to StitchArtist and although I've made some progress, I'd love to learn more.