Online class for Stitch Artist

Your questions answered here
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Online class for Stitch Artist

Post by Admin » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:30 am

In case you haven't been following, there are several videos on YouTube also linked from the Videos page.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Just to add to Brian's post above - all the links to the new Stitch Artist Videos are also listed in the Tips, Tricks and Technique Section for Stitch Artist here on the Forum at the following link.
http://embrilliance.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=30

EastWitch2

dartylady5

Post by dartylady5 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:20 pm

I bought Stitch Artist Level 2 and can't wait for Level 3! I love it!!!

Liz J

Post by Liz J » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:31 pm

There are many there now and they are excellent on YouTube. BritonLeap and Stitch Artist both bring them up. Brian and Lyndee both do a great job, and there are a couple others too.

LynnG

Post by LynnG » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:54 am

Ditto to what EastWitch2 said...all of it. Need each and every tut mentioned!

LeandaM

Post by LeandaM » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi,
I am about to receive my Stitch Artist and would also like to register my interest in a class on this. I also often have limited internet access so would love to have downloadable lessons that I can look at when I need to.

LeandaM

Post by LeandaM » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:21 pm

Is it possible to get access to the youtube tutorials direct so I can download them for when I am on holiday without any internet access? Here in Australia, we tend to be unable to access the internet in certain areas and having the tutorials would be awesome. Could Brian perhaps let me know how I could access them?

I really appreciate any help on this.

Leanda

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:28 pm

LeandaM wrote:Is it possible to get access to the youtube tutorials direct so I can download them for when I am on holiday without any internet access? Here in Australia, we tend to be unable to access the internet in certain areas and having the tutorials would be awesome. Could Brian perhaps let me know how I could access them?

I really appreciate any help on this.

Leanda

Hi Leanda!

As far as I can see there is no way to download the Videos off of YouTube.
You could contact Brian by filling out a Support Ticket and ask him if there is a way to download the Videos.
Here is a link to an open Support Ticket that you can fill out and submit to the Embrilliance Support Team. Put Brian's name in the text that you submit so he can answer you directly.

http://www.embrilliance.com/osticket/open.php

EastWitch2

LeandaM

Post by LeandaM » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Thank you so much for your help with this!!!
I have done what you suggested and am really excited at the possibility :-) :-)

seamstobesew

Post by seamstobesew » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:15 pm

Is it possible to get access to the youtube tutorials direct so I can download them for when I am on holiday without any internet access? Here in Australia, we tend to be unable to access the internet in certain areas and having the tutorials would be awesome. Could Brian perhaps let me know how I could access them?
While there are no extensions for chrome that will allow downloads from youtube, you can use firefox to add the download helper extension and it will allow you to download videos from youtube. I live in Italy and have a bad connection so I download most videos to view offline.