FSL Coaster Design

If you want to share a photo or a file or even a screenshot of something you've done with StitchArtist, please upload it here - others would love to see what you are working on.

FSL Coaster Design

Post by EastWitch2 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:23 pm

Feb. 26, 2015

Here is a picture of a Free Standing Lace Coaster I digitized using Stitch Artist.
I started out using the Square Outline from the Outlines for my art work.
I digitized the Horizontal grid and then the Verticle grid making them a double run stitch.
Then I did the FSL Satin Border by copying and pasting the Square outline and applying the Satin Border and using the FSL satin option for it.

It looks like it will hold together! :lol:
I haven't tried to stitch it out yet on my Designer 1 machine.

I have started to work on a FSL Diagonal grids that could be added to the Horizontal and Verticle grids.
The diagonal grid will cut through the corners and middle of each squares that the horizontal and verticle grids formed.

Using all 3 types of grids would make a really nice background grid for FSL designs.

Sure wish Brian would incorporate these types of grids into the FSL options in Stitch Artist like the Diamond grid option that is already built in to the program!!!!!!

Just added a second picture of what my FSL Coaster would look like with a letter added to it.

FSL G Coaster.JPG
FSL G Coaster.JPG (65.58 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
FSLSQCoaster2.JPG (148.35 KiB) Viewed 1339 times

Re: FSL Coaster Design

Post by LorraineMc » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:24 am

VERY NICE!! I am going to have to give this a try!! Thank you for sharing :)

Re: FSL Coaster Design

Post by dartylady5 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:09 am

Love it!