Design Splitting Function

Like the name says.
Erin1410

Re: Design Splitting Function

Post by Erin1410 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi! Is the design splitting function available for Mac yet?

LindaV

Post by LindaV » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:26 pm

I am interested in all features, but mostly what I do is to delete parts of designs and add parts of another design. I use the lasso in Custom Works currently, but after a home break-in where my macbook and windows netbook were stolen, I bought only a new MacBook and was encouraged to get fusion and run windows for my embroidery software on virtual machine. This is ok, but sooooo slow and I am not happy with all the modules they have and I get confused with the overlapping of size works, color works, and the new programs that come out....custom works II etc. I have Custom Works....so do I need to purchase a whole new program....Custom Works II?

I would like to see one program with updates available for an additional cost that is reasonable....so if I pay $150 for base software....I should be able to get any new additions and updates for $25-50, depending if it is a whole new item such as continuous hoop etc.

I want my basic editing software to size, color sort, delete parts of design and add parts from other designs, rotate and move parts of the design (there should be ability to isolate any portion of a design and move or multiply, size only that portion etc.

This would do everything that I would expect from a basic editor.

to use continuous hoops or other specialized techniques we would purchase those update as they become available.

I am so excited to discover this and can't wait to see what else you do. I know a number of Mac users who have the same issues and I will pass this along.

Know anyone who would like to buy my windows Designer Gallery software, fusion and windows OS?????

LindaV

Post by LindaV » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Last post was a couple of months ago. Can you give an update on when the new software is coming out? Also, more how to videos PLEASE!!!! They are very helpful and I would love to see one on the simulator and on the lettering and any features on EE that I may be missing.

Patricia Moore

Post by Patricia Moore » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:33 pm

I would love to see splitting capability come to EE, also stitch editing.

Pat

Suzanne T

Post by Suzanne T » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:45 pm

One of the reasons I just bought Embrilliance is to do splitting of a design. Now I find out I can't do that! What a bummer. I guess I was so happy to see a program for the mac that I just figured it would have everything I needed, but I guess I was wrong! I'm disapointed!

SHaines

Post by SHaines » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:40 am

I am very interested in purchasing Essentials, but have one of the extra large hoops I'd like to figure out how to use, and really need the splitting function. Everything else I need I see in the package already. I'm interested to hear the expected release date of this feature.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Fri May 04, 2012 11:14 pm

We released a comprehensive splitting feature in Designer's Gallery EmbroideryWorks Advanced. Our patented seamless file splitting for the large hoops is currently used exclusively in DG products, however we are working with them on bringing it to Embrilliance. Plus, we are working on getting this feature in the Mac code still.
We will let you know as soon as we're able!

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

mlefferts

Post by mlefferts » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Was a splitting feature added yet? I have a pe770 and just got a 5X12 hoop, but I need to split the designs in order to stitch them out. I have a mac & I'm brand new to embrilliance essentials & I love it so far.

Erin1410

Post by Erin1410 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Ditto on request for an update! I've been posting to this thread for a year and a half now...still waiting!

LynnR85

Post by LynnR85 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:32 am

I am an intermediate embroiderer and very much have a need for design splitting to create multi hoop designs for jacket borders etc. Does the version available on the website include the design splitting function? I saw the posts from 2011 and am wondering if the current version available has the feature the description is unclear to me. How would I know if the splitting/multihoop feature is avaliable in the version I am looking at?

Thanks