Font Selection

If you would like us to consider a feature or product concept which might be out of the scope for Essentials, please add your thoughts here.
adstrathmann

Font Selection

Post by adstrathmann » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:31 pm

It would be great if the fonts could be organized into a catalog by name with a tag or label of the designer and then by size.
So I select the name of the font I want and then select the size offered by designer. Currently I if the font comes in 10 sizes I have 10 of that on my catalog to get to the next font in the list. Since I have hundreds of fonts in multiple sizes this is a pain!

ShebellaBirk

Re: Font Selection

Post by ShebellaBirk » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Yes, please add this feature. Scrolling through a long list isn't very efficient. Also, if there is some way to save or set fonts once they have been kerned, etc., that would be great. Currently if I need to make a change in text, the kerning and other changes I've made are thrown out and the entire text block reverts to the original default position. It's very annoying. Maybe I'm not using the ap. correctly???

PurpleLady

Re: Font Selection

Post by PurpleLady » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:15 am

I too find it very frustrating if I make a change to a text block that I've altered only to have it revert back to the original and having to start all over. Another peeve having to do with fonts is that I have MANY fonts that I don't want to import into Embrilliance (AlphaTricks) because they just aren't used that often. It would be really nice if your software would remember the last place we imported an item so we don't have to scroll forever to get back to it.