StitchArtist and Enthusiast

If you would like us to consider a feature or product concept which might be out of the scope for Essentials, please add your thoughts here.
sweetpeapam

StitchArtist and Enthusiast

Post by sweetpeapam » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:53 am

I'm currently using StitchArtist level 2, with Enthusiast, but I keep TruEmbroidery on my Mac for a couple of reasons. The main one being the capability of deleting areas on top of other areas that I want to get rid of. I might be mistaken, but it seems that Enthusiast, even with showing only 1 color, takes out all stitches underneath and on top of a design when you circle that area to delete stitches. If I'm trying to delete all stitches in an area, it doesn't allow me to be selective of an exact object, but deletes everything in that area regardless of how many objects are underneath or on top of it. The "other" program lets you bring up 1 color at a time and delete what ever stitches you want all at one time without affecting what''s underneath or on top of it.
I would so LOVE to be able to get rid of the other program (as it cost me almost $2600.00 and has virtually zero support even with a costly support package that was extra other than the $2600.00!) but I keep it around because of this capability.
Is there a chance SA could do that in the future?

RebekahTN

Re: StitchArtist and Enthusiast

Post by RebekahTN » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:11 am

It looks like Essentials and/or the Density Repair Kit would do what you are wanting. I haven't bought the Embrilliance package yet, but WANT to. Researching what all I would need. I know they are all stand alone packages, but it would seem that you would be able to do what you are wanting in StitchArtist.