Add this function to Enthusiast

If you would like us to consider a feature or product concept which might be out of the scope for Essentials, please add your thoughts here.
bbinsun

Add this function to Enthusiast

Post by bbinsun » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:46 am

I wish in Enthusiast .. After showing the "breakdown" of each color change that one could be selected, then with a right click have the option to hide all colors except this one. It would make it easier to edit a certain area.

bbinsun

Re: Add this function to Enthusiast

Post by bbinsun » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:18 am

Answered my own request :-) This can be done by adjusting the ghost setting to a low number. Then when you select a certain color it stands out very well. Also if it is a color blending in with its surroundings you can temporarily change it to a color that is easier to see. Sorry, the more I use... the more I learn. Love this software!!

PurpleLady

Re: Add this function to Enthusiast

Post by PurpleLady » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:18 am

I would love to be able to select multiple items and be able to move them as a group WITHOUT having to actually group them.

I would also love it if Embrilliance would remember the last place I was at when importing items into a design I'm creating. That's especially useful when you have a decorative font that you don't want to actually add the font to Embrilliance (because it's not a font you would just type a line of text) but would like to use a couple of letters as in the case of monogramming.

Thanks!