How to Switch View from My Embroidery Software Program

Any discussion with Thumbnailer can go here.
ldfalk
How to Switch View from My Embroidery Software Program

Post by ldfalk » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:30 pm

I just loaded onto my new Windows 8 computer as well as reloaded another embroider software editing software. When I first opened a design in my embroidery editing software, it asked me if I wanted to open all PES files using that software. I said yes, and now when I try to view the icons they all show as my embroidery editing software icon. Not sure how to get it back to where I can actually see the thumbnail pics of the designs. Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide.

LisaSewBubbles

Re: How to Switch View from My Embroidery Software Program

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:42 am

Most likely you just need to run the Embrilliance Thumbnailer control panel and reset all the extensions. If that does not work, please download and install the latest update from the website - a new one was just posted so do not use something you had downloaded previously. Be sure to set all your formats, see if that worked and if not try the reset option.

if you still have trouble, click on Contract Us to fill out the support request form with all of this information.

Have a great weekend!
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!