Happy Holidays - a gift for you!

Embroidery designs shared by users!
Embrilliance (.be) files only.
Forum rules
All projects and designs need to have used something Embrilliant in them, and must be original work.
LisaSewBubbles

Happy Holidays - a gift for you!

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Hello Everyone!

I've been playing with some pretty awesome software this week getting ready for the holidays and testing features and functions at the same time. I really enjoy my job and I wanted to publicly say THANK YOU to Brian, David, Tim & Jim of the Embrilliance Team for making this past year a challenging yet wonderful experience. I also wanted to send a BIG THANK YOU to all of you for welcoming me into your machine embroidery software family.

And in the Holiday Spirit, I wanted to give you a gift. A library file of appliqué embroidery designs that I created for the Embrilliance customizing programs (and for those that have not had too much egg nog - YES! YES! YES! this is a hint of exciting things to come :D ).
Xmas2013.png
Xmas2013.png (257.63 KiB) Viewed 12247 times
So, just like a mapped font that is in the BX format, you can install this to your Embrilliance software by dragging and dropping it onto your open program. You will get a message that the library has been installed.
Installed.png
Installed.png (24.58 KiB) Viewed 12247 times
Now when you go to Merge Library design, in the top pulldown menu you will see a NEW library entry - when you select this, you will see the designs in this collection! You have no idea how exciting this is for me to tell you about this!!
Library.png
Library.png (85.8 KiB) Viewed 12247 times
To add one or more of these to your design page - select it and click Import

You now have the design in your design page! Expand the object list on the right and click on one of the elements that says Applique --- look in the properties pane right below and you now have a tab called Applique! OMG, I am seriously getting butterflies telling you about this and showing you what you can do with these designs!
design.png
design.png (221.18 KiB) Viewed 12247 times
YES - you can change the style of the finishing stitch. I really love the E-stitch but if you prefer the satin stitch - try it out!

The Color Style of Traditional is what you would want to have the three step process using the appliqué position and material settings. Keep Color is an alternative option - see which you like better! Remember you can run a sew simulator to watch it stitch on screen :)

PreCut is a setting used for actual appliqué dies or other precut shapes that can be purchased.

Questions to answers that I can think of right now -- Yes you can resize these designs. Yes, you can copy and paste and merge and rotate and create something new. Make sure when you Save the Stitch file for your machine that the design will fit your hoop! Change to metric using the radio button - too big by .01mm will not work and the size is shown on the lower status bar.

I hope that you enjoy this collection of designs - a gift from me to you! One thing that I ask..... it is Christmas Eve here in the USA and many of us are celebrating with family and friends. I am posting this tonight because I personally celebrate with my family -- so if you happen to have a problem or get an error message, please understand that I won't be checking until Christmas Day which is when presents are supposed to be delivered :-) The number one cause for a problem is going to be that you are not running the most current version. Try downloading the current version from the website and install it. If you have been working on the computer non-stop this week, try rebooting -- I know, it sounds silly, but for whatever reason sometimes a reboot just solves the problem. I just don't want my gift to be frustrating to anyone!

May you have a wondrous and blessed Christmas!
LBS_Gift_Appliques_2013.bx
NEWLY added to fix problem
(384.28 KiB) Downloaded 2867 times
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

barbsbees

Re: Happy Holidays - a gift for you!

Post by barbsbees » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:24 am

Thank you for your gift. I will enjoy using it. Merry CHRIST-mas to you and yours.

BJP

Post by BJP » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Thank you - this was an unexpected and highly appreciated gift!

LorraineMc

Post by LorraineMc » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:47 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL at Embrilliance!! Thank you so much for the "free" items....wishing you each a joyous and Happy New Year!!

sewer85375

Post by sewer85375 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:26 pm

:D Thanks very much for the gift. Looks like it will be fun to play around with.

Lee

Post by Lee » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Thanks Lisa and Brian. Your fix worked for me!
Lee

teddytinker

Post by teddytinker » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:58 pm

I can not find where the down loads went- I only show the install file. It asked for the Fonts 1 serial number. I put in my number but it won't accept it. I reinstalled the Fonts 1 and it still won't accept. I know it must be something simple I'm doing wrong - but I'm stumped... Thanks for any help you can give and thanks for the Christmas gifts! Happy Holidays!

LisaSewBubbles

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Hi Teddy Tinker,

Go to the first message in this topic, the one with all the pictures and you will find the file and instructions!

The other files are under their own messages.

Fonts Collection 1 is a purchased program .... When purchased you get a serial number. These free designs install just like the instructions in my first message outline.

Enjoy!
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

slmd

Post by slmd » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:39 pm

I have looked everywhere in my Embrilliance and can't find "Merge Library design" in my top drop down. Please help and thank you for your gift.

Ang Stu

Post by Ang Stu » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Thank you Very Much. I love this program.

:D :D :D :D :D