Christmas Gift for 2013 (Free Designs)

Embroidery designs shared by users!
Embrilliance (.be) files only.
Forum rules
All projects and designs need to have used something Embrilliant in them, and must be original work.
Admin
Site Admin

Christmas Gift for 2013 (Free Designs)

Post by Admin » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Well, you can see we've been playing with applique designs here in Embrilliance-land. We all wanted to do something special for you this holiday. Lisa posted some nice fun items earlier, and here are a few from me to you, and Jim tells me he has some on the way too!

To get the most from these designs, please use a current version of Embrilliance 1.125 or later. This allows you to change the applique settings from Satin to E-Stitch to Blanket, vary the widths etc.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from your Embrilliance family!
-Brian

PS: These ought to work in any Embrilliance platform product, including Express Mode, Essentials, Enthusiast, DRK and AlphaTricks.
Xmas2013.jpg
Designs
Xmas2013.jpg (94.13 KiB) Viewed 10844 times
Attachments
Xmas Applique Gift 2013.bx
Brian's BX file for Embrilliance
(369.68 KiB) Downloaded 2778 times

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Christmas Gift for 2013

Post by Admin » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Just an FYI, there are THREE posts from three different people, with gift designs today!
-Brian

pamsquilt

Post by pamsquilt » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Thank you so much Brian and Team Embrilliance. A lovely surprise, and very generous of you. Best wishes for the holiday season. Pam M "Downunder"

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Pam;
Next year I am committed to doing some Santa-in-summer designs for you Oz folks!
But I might just have to go back to the Gold Coast for some "research"!

All;
I renamed this file, as it may have been conflicting with Lisa's. We uploaded them separately, and wouldn't you know, we named the files the same!

I could tell you we've had too much eggnog but I haven't started!
:D
-Brian

sewer85375

Post by sewer85375 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Thanks for some neat basic shapes. I'm sure they will be put to good use. ;)

CarolynRollberg

Post by CarolynRollberg » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Thank you! Merry christmas

Kat

Post by Kat » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Thanks so much for the Christmas gifts. I am excited about the possibllities for changing the outline types for all these shapes. Don't have much time to play tonight but know these are useful gifts from you and Lisa and Jim...
Merry Christmas!
kat

slmd

Post by slmd » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:45 pm

I downloaded them. Now if I just knew where they are and how to use them. I added the .bx files to Embrilliance but I don't know how to find and open one. Please help. Thank you!

pamsquilt

Post by pamsquilt » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Some downunder summer christmas designs would be wonderful, Brian. And yes, I definitely think you need to do some on-the-spot research first LOL.
I too had difficulty getting both yours and Lisa's collections to show so am about to re-download both with fingers crossed. Can you give me a clue as to the filepath that the collections should be in. At the moment, I have Embrilliance/Collections/Briton Leap (which is a folder containing a .bd file and a .lf file). Earlier today I also had both yours and Lisa's collections showing in Windows Explorer Embrilliance/Collections/Embrilliance/ - the last-mentioned being a folder containing both the Xmas Gift collections (I re-named Lisa's). However, only Lisa's shows up in the Library within the Embrilliance program for some reason (together with the Briton Leap collection of course). Does each collection have to have a separate folder i.e. Embrilliance/Collections/Brian's Xmas Gift and Embrilliance/Collections/Lisa's Xmas Gift? I think I tried that and they still did not show in the Library. Anyway, as I said, will re-download both and see what happens. Please do not spend your valuable Christmas holiday time on this - it is something that can wait for a reply for as long as you like. TIA.
Pam M Queensland, Australia

pamsquilt

Post by pamsquilt » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Oh yes! Success with both collections. Easy-peasy - just delete all both previous files - I deleted the whole Embrilliance/Collections/Embrilliance folder - re-download the new collections, open Embrilliance and drag the newly downloaded files over one by one. Thanks again to Brian and Lisa for their generous gift and for taking the time to sort out the little hiccoughs along the way. Go and have some more egg nog and enjoy the rest of the day.
Cheers, Pam
Queensland, Australia