Design Splitting Function

Like the name says.
MacStitch

Re: Design Splitting Function

Post by MacStitch » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Design splitting has been requested for some time but it is not a part of the current version. Rumor has it that it will be out soon..... If you are not happy, remember there is a money back guarantee.... See the 'Contact Us' above. I do not know the details, I'm just a happy user.
If you are on a PC, you have several other options. With a Mac, you can use those options with a Windows emulator. Most programs have a free 30 day trial period.
Betty

LisaSewBubbles

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:06 pm

glittergal4u wrote:Is Design Splitting the same as multiple hooping? I'm new to this, and so far I Love Essentials for my MAC. I'd love to be able to do multiple hoopings for big projects. "They" talk about registration crosshairs so you kow where to place your next hooping...not sure if something like that is already built in to the design you would purchase, or if it's something I could do in Essentials?
I have created the video on how to do what have asked in Essentials and am working on the blog post with the designs so you can try it out. I hope you find this information helpful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UGBHjB0ERI
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

badcompany59

Post by badcompany59 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Betty, better late than never. My response to your March post, I believe. I had kind of figured out the stitch simulator, but I just tried what you suggested with the color stop and either cutting or deleting when I want to remove parts of a design. That's is exactly what I needed - happy dance!! Thanks so much for your reply!! Kim

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Some hoops are supported in Essentials, however a comprehensive hoop list for automatic splitting is in Enthusiast. Also, included in Enthusiast is lasso, rectangle, brush selection for splitting off parts of a design. Cheers, -Brian

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

eve1m

Post by eve1m » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:12 pm

This is VERY IMPORTANT to me also.

I have a multi-position hoop and it works beautifully - when I use a larger design than my 4X4 hoop limit. I just move the hoop position and go to the SECOND half of the design.

The function I need is to do now though is an appliqué type design, where I must stitch on BOTH sides of the split, over the appliqué fabric, rather than one side at a time.

SPndstorm

Design Splitting Function

Post by SPndstorm » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Thanks Botika I was literally starting to pull my hair out... any tips/workarounds?