Creating unique and fun lettering designs from BX fonts is so simple to do in Embrilliance Essentials.  Because it is so quick and easy – we have plenty of time to play with our designs on the computer to see what we can create that is unique to our project – that is how this “ribbon” look lettering came about!

The script bean stitch font that I was working with is called Always a Good Time and it is available as a BX installation file from Lynnie Pinnie Embroidery Designs.

As I was watching the lettering stitch in the Stitch Simulator, I noticed that each letter connected very smoothly to the next – like a continuous line drawing.  As I was admiring the skill of this digitizer, I realized that if stitched it on the kitchen towel like I had planned, it would be rather “lonely” looking.  On top of that, I was going to stitch it on a white towel, so should I choose Red or Blue thread?  If only it were a two or better yet, three color font!

Check out this video on youtube showing how to create this Red White & Blue lettering style design:

If you would like to see your project featured in our projects blog, you can send us pictures and information about it using this link.