Shadow Letters - Underlapped stitches removed on the Save!

Get the most out of your software! Here we'll try to add useful tips regarding Essentials features.
EastWitch2

Re: Shadow Letters - Underlapped stitches removed on the Sav

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat May 03, 2014 4:47 pm

BvilleCBH wrote:I did my shirt bc I needed to get it to a Mom. It stitched out EVERY stitch on the silver (the bottom color). Nothing was removed.
BvilleCBH

Do you still have the working be file of the design on your computer?

If you do try this and see if it works -

First open Essentials and then open the Working be File of the design.

Then Click on Edit and then click on Preferences, then click on Files and in Files un check the box for Remove overlaps when saving stitch files then click it on again and then click Apply and then Okay .

Now with the working file of the design showing in the working area of Essentials click on Edit again and click on Select all which should highlight your whole design in the hoop area.
Now Click on File and choose Save Stitch File As and save the file in a different name or add a 2 after the original name.

Close out of Essentials.

Reopen Essentials bring in the newly saved pes stitch file of the design and then follow the instructions that I posted above to use the Stitch Simulator and see if some of the stitches have been removed in the bottom design of the overlapped design stitch file.

Let us know if this works for you or not!
EastWitch2

LisaSewBubbles

Re: Shadow Letters - Underlapped stitches removed on the Sav

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Wed May 07, 2014 9:05 am

Look at the object pane -- do you see how the original post has Letters for the type of each object - what does yours say?

If you have Essentials, the RHS works on ALL object types.

If you only have AlphaTricks, it works on Letter types only.

If you need further assistance, please use the contact us form to speak with someone in tech support.
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!