Janome Macro Hoop

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
Raes

Janome Macro Hoop

Post by Raes » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:56 pm

Hello,
Am I able to use this hoop for split designs and if so can someone please explain how. It doesn't show up on my hoops in platform and I cant add it to my multi position in hoops.. I have a Janome 11,000 SE.
Thanks Rae x

EastWitch2

Re: Janome Macro Hoop

Post by EastWitch2 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:23 pm

Hi Raes!

When you have Essentials open go to Preferences under the Edit Tab and you should have the Jef format selected.
On the right you should see Hoop Styles and there you should click on Multi Position and you should see a Macro Hoop listed there.
It is 200 mm wide x 280 mm high.

Is that the one you you are asking about?

I am running Embrilliance Essentials update version 1.142 and run it on a Windows computer.

EastWitch2

Raes

Post by Raes » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:31 pm

Thank you Eastwitch2, I am running 1.142 also but on an iMac.. The Macro hoop is not showing up on the multi position and there is no avenue to add it. The normal hoops tab I can add and delete whatever.. I am new to Essentials and love it all so far...
Cheers Rae x

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi Raes

Please use one of the links below to contact the Embrilliance Support Team about the Macro hoop not showing up as a Janome Multi Position Hoop in Essentials on your iMac.

Fill in a support ticket with the information about the hoop problem by using one of the links below.

http://www.embrilliance.com/osticket/login.php

Or here is a direct link to a new Support Ticket you can fill out and submit to the Team.
http://www.embrilliance.com/osticket/open.php

EastWitch2

Raes

Post by Raes » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:05 pm

Thank you again. I got a ticket and it looks like I need to have Enthusiast to have the macro hoop show up.. Im too new for that program just yet. Thanks again.. x

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:23 pm

Hi Raes

I totally forgot that some of the Multi Position hoops were added to Enthusiast that are not in Essentials.

I have both Essentials and Enthusiast and after awhile it is hard to remember which hoops came with which software! :oops:
Sorry about that!
EastWitch2

Raes

Post by Raes » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:35 pm

Hello again Eastwitch2, do you advise me to get the enthusiast software..? What extra does it do.. I have printed out the manual and read that. It seems an owful lot of money just so I can use the macro hoop...Enthusiast isn't mentioned that much on the videos etc. Seems to be more for the digitising part of Embrilliance..i sort of have Essentials mastered.. I think...
Cheers Rae x