How Do You Embroider Bigger Than Hoop Size

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
againer86

How Do You Embroider Bigger Than Hoop Size

Post by againer86 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:14 am

I am a Newbie to the Machine Embroidery world and I am self-taught (via a lot of online reading and watching various online tutorial videos). I apologize if the question I'm about to ask has been asked and answered before. I am looking to do a 6.9" x 5.9" (or bigger) state-shaped embroidery appliqué on my Brother PE770. I have all of the available hoops for the machine (including the Jumbo 5" x 12"), but of course none of them allow me to embroider this large of a design. I have seen how to go about doing big projects by virtually doing it in sections, and simply re-hooping the project numerous times. However, I have not been able to figure out how to go about splitting a design that has just one element/section to it and re-hooping the object to do the other section. I currently only have Embrilliance Essentials. Is it possible to do this with just Essentials? If so, can someone please give me guidance on how to go about doing so? If it is NOT possible to do this with the Embrilliance Essentials software, is it possible with Embrilliance Enthusiast? I don't want to shell out the large sum of money for the Enthusiast software just yet, if possible. But, if Enthusiast software is the only way to achieve these types of projects, I might have to invest in doing so. Thank you ahead of time for any help/guidance you might have to offer me.

(I have attached a screenshot of the appliqué design I am looking to embroider)
IMG_8851.jpg
Texas Embroidery Applique Design Screenshot
IMG_8851.jpg (133.32 KiB) Viewed 4404 times

jzbosco

Re: How Do You Embroider Bigger Than Hoop Size

Post by jzbosco » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:41 pm