pes file not matching the be file

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
psalink

pes file not matching the be file

Post by psalink » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:57 pm

I merged 2 files and then place it on the hoop doubled (there was room for 2). When I went in to change the stitch sequence so the two would be on the same step everything appeared fine. This eliminated a lot of color switches. I saved the working and stitch files as "xxx". When I went to stitch it out the .pes file was totally different colors and the stitch order was all messed up and missing steps. I reloaded the files on my computer and the .be is showing up correctly, but the .pes is not. I can't get it to match no matter what I do. Not sure what step I am missing? Tried the pdf manual and couldn't find help. Any suggestions?

DaniZaz

Re: pes file not matching the be file

Post by DaniZaz » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:49 am

I am having this same problem saving as a DST file. The sequence is out if order and the colors are totally wrong. Why is this happening?

jkanbrown

Post by jkanbrown » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:39 pm

*this*
Did you ever figure it out? I'm having the exact same problem.

Pastergirl3

Post by Pastergirl3 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:17 am

yes...same thing is happening to me. The stitch simulator shows it stitching out just fine but my dream machine shows parts of the design missing. Extremely frustrated!!!!!!!!!

hsbdobergirl

Post by hsbdobergirl » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:09 am

I can't comment to the person with the problem with the .dst file - as I've had no issues there. As far as the .pes files this is a Brother proprietary issue.
The information below is directly from one of the digitizers I use about the issue with.pes files. Once I switched to .dst for my Brother PR1000E I have had no issues whatsoever. I believe the digitizer uses Wilcom just FYI.

"What we can tell you is there are about 6 different versions of PES and tons of machines and other software packages with various levels of support for them. We have observed as well as many many others in the industry that PES has a lot of problems when it relates to this interoperability between different software vendors and the many versions that Brother has created, especially as it relates to trims. Most machines that take PES will also take DST and we would highly recommend you to use DST instead."