Built in Fonts?

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
SandyStep

Built in Fonts?

Post by SandyStep » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:43 pm

Can you tell me if there are already some built in fonts in Enthusiast and Essentials? I only see a BLOCK font and that is all. I also purchased Alpha Tricks and Stitch Artist. How do I see if these are also in the program?
Thanks!
Sandy

Wilder

Re: Built in Fonts?

Post by Wilder » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:33 pm

Hi Sandy. Essentials includes 12 fonts and there are additional fonts in Enthusiast. Alpha Tricks doesn't contain fonts but gives you the ability to turn embroidery lettering collections into a keyboard font. Stitch Artist inlcudes only the block font but you have the ability to digitize TrueType Fonts into embroidery text. Alpha Tricks should appear in the utility menu and Stitch Artist can be accessed using the create icon in the tool bar. I hope this helps. :D

Mquinton

Post by Mquinton » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 pm

I have essentials and enthusiast. How do I get the "built in fonts"? The only ones showing are ones I purchased.

SandyStep

Post by SandyStep » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:00 pm

How do you get the "built in" fonts to come up? I have ALL my Serial numbers for Alpha Tricks, Essentials, Enthusiast, Density Repair and Stitch Artist 1 but how do I make sure that they are in my program? And yes, the only fonts showing are the ones that I purchased...