Serial Numbers

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
cancun2007

Re: Serial Numbers

Post by cancun2007 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:49 pm

EastWitch2
I purchased my software on amazon from a store… At the time, I didn't realize that I would have immediate download if purchasing through here!! (I was excited and new I would get it faster though amazon! )SMH

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:10 pm

cancun2007
Who was the vendor selling the Embrilliance software on Amazon that you bought it from.
Did it come in a box?
Was there a serial number on the box?
What version is the software when you look under help in the open program?

Perhaps you should contact the Vendor and ask about the Serial Number.

I do know that some of the vendors such as Sew For Less that sell the Embrilliance software provide the serial numbers for it and they store the Serial number in the purchaser's account for them to access any time.

EastWitch2

cancun2007

Post by cancun2007 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:27 pm

I purchased the software from World Weidner-Machine Embroidery supply store.

the serial Number is on a sticker inside the cd case. It's the same number that I began with… really weird. I suppose I will have to contact the seller?! ugh.

thanks for all of your help!

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Did you put the Serial number in the program when you loaded it on your computer?

You can check this by opening the program and click on Help at the top of the open window and then click on Serial Numbers.
Make sure you have typed the Serial numbers as they appear on the slip.

If the number is in there then you may have to contact World Weidner again and ask them why it doesn't work.
I am not sure if the Embrilliance Support Team can help you out or not on this but you have sent your support ticket to them already.

Are the Fonts that you are trying to load to Essentials in bx file format or are you trying to merge in stitch files in a machine format (hus, or pes, r vip, or dst etc.)?

East Witch

kellynvines

Post by kellynvines » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:58 pm

I have changed all my spam filters, added the domain to my safe senders list and my contacts and I am still not receiving any emails. Is there a phone number to call so I can speak to a live human being?

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:07 pm

kellynvines wrote:I have changed all my spam filters, added the domain to my safe senders list and my contacts and I am still not receiving any emails. Is there a phone number to call so I can speak to a live human being?

If you click on the link below and fill out and submit the Open Support Ticket the Embrilliance Support Team will contact you to sort out your problems.
Give as much information as possible as to what help you require.
You will receive email from the Support Team regarding your Support Ticket.

http://www.embrilliance.com/osticket/open.php

EastWitch2

Cindy B. Ball

Post by Cindy B. Ball » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:15 pm

I just purchase Essentials 1.143 and I see there is an updated version 1.145, how do I download the update? When I click on it, my MAC tells me there is no application associated with it. Also, can I use this program on my laptop and desktop, it tells you that it can be used on as many computers as you own.........although here: http://embrilliance.com/downloads it tells you there is only one download. I am so confused. If indeed, there is only 1 download, I am so glad I installed it on my desktop first. Thank you for any help. Cindy

Mac

Post by Mac » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:12 am

You most likely downloaded the Windows installer for 1.145. You want the one labelled Embrilliance 1.145 (.pkg)

There is just one program to download ... Embrilliance. You add serial numbers to this program for the features, such as Essentials. that you have purchased.
Mac embroidery software "For The Rest Of Us!"

PamJoyQuilts

Post by PamJoyQuilts » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:51 am

When I purchased the software for both Essentials and Enthusiast, I received both serial numbers. After uploading, the Serial Number box came up for me to input the serial numbers. When I input one serial number and click "SET," I would input another serial number and the box would only show the last serial number I inputted. So both serial numbers would not be reflected together in the same box. How do I know if both serial numbers are registered?