Change part of design to satin stitch

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
The Sewing Room

Change part of design to satin stitch

Post by The Sewing Room » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:22 pm

I have a program that has buttonholes in it. They are stitched with just a regular stitch. Is there somewhere in the Embrilliance program that I can change these buttonholes to a satin stitch? I'm a newbie, and have the program, but not sure all that it can do. Thanks. Joan :roll:

EastWitch2

Re: Change part of design to satin stitch

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:57 pm

The Sewing Room wrote:I have a program that has buttonholes in it. They are stitched with just a regular stitch. Is there somewhere in the Embrilliance program that I can change these buttonholes to a satin stitch? I'm a newbie, and have the program, but not sure all that it can do. Thanks. Joan :roll:
Hi Joan

When you say you have buttonholes in another program are these built in button hole design within the program similar to the built in alphabets or Library Designs in Essentials?
Which program are they in?
I am just trying to understand what you are asking! :?:

EastWitch2

The Sewing Room

Re: Change part of design to satin stitch

Post by The Sewing Room » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:52 pm

I have a program that has 2 buttonholes in a butterfly to make into a chapstick holder. These are the buttonholes that I want to make in a satin stitch to make it look nicer and also a little more stable. Sorry I didn't explain it well enough. I hope this helps you figure what I want. Joan