same applique in one hoop

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
The Sewing Room

same applique in one hoop

Post by The Sewing Room » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:08 pm

I have 4 of the same applique in same hoop. I don't want to do the final tack down stitch all at the end of the stitching. Is this possible? Also when I go to save it to my flash drive, each object is a different color-which doesn't bother me, but they are listed all into one stitching in the window on the right. Is it possible to show each one individually? Thanks, and sorry if you answered this some where, I couldn't locate it.

The Sewing Room

Re: same applique in one hoop

Post by The Sewing Room » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:13 pm

I made a mistake in my former message. I WANT to do the final tack down at the end on all the appliques.

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Since you are working with the same applique do you want each of the steps in the 4 appliques to also stitch out at the same time not just the final tack down.
You can have each step of the applique for all 4 designs stitch out at the same time by using the color sort.
I wrote the directions for steps on how to do this in the post link below.
I think my directions are the last on the post below.
http://www.embrilliance.com/phpBB3/view ... f=11&t=855

Hope this helps you.
EastWitch2

The Sewing Room

Post by The Sewing Room » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:31 pm

I'm pretty sure your link will work for me. I didn't really care if each design stitched separately, but thinking about it, it would save changing the thread colors so much. Thanks for finding it for me. You folks at Embrilliance are a blessing to me-you always seem to get back so quick--I don't know how you find the time to answer everyone's questions so quick, but glad you do. Thanks again!

The Sewing Room

Post by The Sewing Room » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:10 pm

It worked for me!!!! Can't wait to stitch them out tomorrow!!!