Embrilliance Essentials font

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
mimihurley

Embrilliance Essentials font

Post by mimihurley » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:52 pm

When using Essential's fonts, I can't get to the lower right corner of the screen - the area where you choose the font, alignment, slant and ..... I can't get to the other options below this to work with the font. Is this a Mac issue or Embrilliance issue?
Thx!
Mimi

EastWitch2

Re: Embrilliance Essentials font

Post by EastWitch2 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:18 am

mimihurley wrote:When using Essential's fonts, I can't get to the lower right corner of the screen - the area where you choose the font, alignment, slant and ..... I can't get to the other options below this to work with the font. Is this a Mac issue or Embrilliance issue?
Thx!
Mimi

Hi Mimi!

First Check under the View Tab at the top of the Working Window.
Under View you can click on Toolbars and Windows and click on Reset Toolbars and Windows.
This should give you the Object Pane and the Property Pane on the right side of the Working Window.

Everything listed under the Toolbars and Windows should have a check mark by them in order for them to show up in the Working Window.

Now when you first make your text and select a font to make it with you are usually working in the Multi Line option as this is what the program defaults to for making text.

When in Multi Line you should see the options for alignment, slant, spacing and Line spacing in the Properties Pane that you can adjust.

If your only making a single line of Text or a Monogram once you have made the text and selected the Font you can click on the Single Line Box at the top of the Properties Pane and this will give you more options to choose from to work with single line text or Monograms.

All these options work with the Built in Fonts that come with Essentials and any other fonts such as the ones you drag and drop into Essentials (bx files).

Let us know if this helps you or if you have more questions or need more help.
EastWitch2

SewcialGal

Post by SewcialGal » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:05 am

Mimi,
If I may respond; I had a similar issue not being able to see the scroll bar and found by using the wheel on the mouse I was able to scroll down to the area I needed.
SewcialGal

Betsyam

Post by Betsyam » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:05 pm

This has not helped me.

eve1m

Post by eve1m » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:28 pm

I was able to get this to show up again (after losing it) after I made the embrilliance window longer.

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Any time you experience technical problems with any of the Embrilliance Programs you can always contact the Embrilliance Suppor Team for help by filling in a Support Ticket and submitting it to them.

Use either of the links below.
Embrilliance Support Page.
http://www.embrilliance.com/osticket/login.php

Direct link to a Support Ticket you could fill out and submit.
http://www.embrilliance.com/osticket/open.php

EastWitch2

Brandi Poss

Post by Brandi Poss » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:36 am

I can't see the menu either. Tried all of these things. I have a mac laptop, so I don't have a mouse. I downloaded this yesterday on a rec from sewing store, and I am very disappointed.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:45 pm

On a Mac, the menu is at the top of the screen, not attached to the program window. It is different from Windows, and sometimes people get a bit lost because of it. MacBooks have a trackpad which is interchangeable for a mouse. Hope this helps!

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

sandy9193

Post by sandy9193 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:49 am

Betsyam wrote:This has not helped me.
I had the exact same problem and was finally able to see it by "grabbing" the properties section on the lower right screen and dragging it to make it bigger, then I could see all the tools.

Tridntrue

Post by Tridntrue » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:35 pm

I have the same problem. I just installed Essentials on a new computer. I have plenty of room to see my properties. My toolbars are all there. The area where those options should show up is there it is just blank. I have submitted a ticket just now.