Installation of Font Collection 1

Answers to FAQs regarding the installation of Fonts.
Admin
Site Admin

Installation of Font Collection 1

Post by Admin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:16 pm

This is easier than some of you seem to think.

1.) Install the Font Collection 1.
2.) Run the Essentials program.
3.) Essentials will ask for the serial number for the Font Collection.

Your fonts are now integrated in the font selection box when you make text. There is nothing to 'import' and no new 'place to look'. They are just there. Count them; you've gone from 12 fonts to 27.

I'm not sure what other companies are doing to make this process hard, but we think it should be easy.
Have fun!
-B

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

Squeaky36

Re: Installation of Font Collection 1

Post by Squeaky36 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:35 am

Will there be a way to use fonts I have already purchased in the same way?

Squeaky36

Post by Squeaky36 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:43 am

I tried to download and install the collection 1 but was unsuccessful. Everything looked like it worked OK but there are no new fonts. Help please!

sarahmbratcher

Post by sarahmbratcher » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:59 pm

I am having the same issue. Everything seemed to download correctly, but when I opened essentials I was never asked for my serial number and there are no new fonts. Any ideas where I went wrong?

Mac

Post by Mac » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:37 am

This is easier than some of you seem to think.

1.) Install the Font Collection 1.
2.) Run the Essentials program.
3.) Essentials will ask for the serial number for the Font Collection.

Your fonts are now integrated in the font selection box when you make text. There is nothing to 'import' and no new 'place to look'. They are just there. Count them; you've gone from 12 fonts to 27.

I'm not sure what other companies are doing to make this process hard, but we think it should be easy.
Have fun!
Mac embroidery software "For The Rest Of Us!"

shirleyr

Post by shirleyr » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:15 pm

I still can not download the fonts!
I updated version of Emb and would like to add the new software, but first please help me install the fonts.
So far I love the Thumbnailer and the EE...
Thanks, Shirley

LisaSewBubbles

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:59 am

Shirley,

If you have followed the instructions listed above in the previous messages you replied to and it still doesn't work, you should click on the Contact Us link on our website and submit a trouble ticket. This way we can work directly with you in the support system and gather the information that we need to get you up and running.

Be sure to include your operating system and and error message you are getting - exact wording so that when the system engineer reads your support ticket he has all the information that he needs to resolve the problem with you!

Hope this helps!
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

Carrie38

Post by Carrie38 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:33 am

I just downloaded the fonts and see they are there but they are shaded gray so I cannot access them, even though I entered my serial number and see they are on my computer. What else do I need to do to access them? I am also new to my mac so that may be part of the problem?
Thanks!
Carrie

LisaSewBubbles

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:01 am

Hello Carrie,

I'm not sure what the problem could be -- did you fill out a tech support request form? Click on Contact Us at the top of the page and provide them with the information on the situation.

I would try closing and reopening the program just in case it needed to be reset. Always the first thing I try just incase it's a "weird computer thing".

Lisa
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

blabarrre

Post by blabarrre » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:38 pm

I bought the font collection 1 and installed it in hopes of using it in the Embrilliance free program...PLease let me know if I can because its not working and i bought another set of fonts from another company and they dont work either.. I would like a refund if I can not use it. Thank you for your help!