Prefered Thread Brand

If you want to request features, this is where you do it.
Admin
Site Admin

Prefered Thread Brand

Post by Admin » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:36 pm

I am so excited about getting started on Embrilliance, while trying out your beta version I would like to have the thread choice default to my preference each time. Is there a way to do that?
We have started the 'Prefered Thread' but it has not migrated everywhere in the program yet. Working on it.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

goettin79

Re: Prefered Thread Brand

Post by goettin79 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:29 am

I would love that, too and with my own thread list it would be perfect :mrgreen:

Mrskiki

Post by Mrskiki » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:53 am

Is there a way to set my preferred thread so that it shows on every design and I don't have to continually change it? Thanks, Nan W

Mac

Post by Mac » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:57 am

A "Preferred Thread Brand" feature request has been noted.

Great suggestion.
Mac embroidery software "For The Rest Of Us!"

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:07 am

We've had a bit of a compromise on Preferred Thread in version 1.08, due out this week:
We've added a button in the Thread Brand window which will set the current thread to your preferred brand.
And we've added a button on the Color Properties window to set the selected objects (or whole page) to your preferred brand.

The compromise is that we do not automatically switch everything on the design page as it comes in. This is because some design companies do a lot of work colorizing their designs and switching it willy-nilly will negate that hard work.

So by bringing in the designs with their designer's chosen colors, you can see what they were intending.
Then, if you want to convert the whole thing to your favorite brand, it's just a click away.

Hope this helps make everyone happy!
(Naw, I just know the next request will be to create a list of your own threads and use those. This is called Palettes and we're working on that for a later release.)
-B

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"